Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday to London

 
Ladies and gentlemen:
 
I am returning to London in 2014! Airfare has been purchased and lodging has been booked. This time, I am going with a friend my age. My previous two holidays have been spent with my Mom and my Auntie. This is sure to be yet another dream holiday to the UK. I imagine there will be many pub visits and staring at boys.
 
My friend Allison has studied in Europe, but has never seen London or the UK. This is my third holiday there and I cannot wait to show her around my favorite world city. We will also take the train to Paris for the day and spend some time exploring boroughs on the outskirts of London, perhaps Greenwich and Richmond.
 
We will be traveling after tax season, of course, when it is nicer weather but not too crowded with tourists during the peak travel season. I am thrilled to visit my favorite hot spots again, but also explore the hidden gems I haven't seen yet.
 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment